In this week’s video, Drew Meredith from Wattle Partners and Owen Raszkiewicz from Rask Australia provide pointers on how to analyse ETFs and take a look at four of their favourite ASX ETFs:
- VanEck Morningstar Wide Moat ETF (ASX: MOAT)
- VanEck Vectors Video Gaming & eSports ETF (ASX: ESPO)
- Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF (ASX: VDHG)
- ETF Securities Euro Stoxx 50 ETF (ASX: ESTX)
Facts about eSports:
- 58 million people watch the League of Legends video game grand final?
- In 2017, eSports generated $655 million in annual revenue, rising 38% per year over 5 years?
- Average eSports players are typically between 18 and 34?
Source: Visual Capitalist.
- Drew’s article on eSports – 4 stocks to watch in eSports & gaming
- Drew’s upcoming fund manager events (view the calendar)
- Twitch.tv – owned by Amazon, bought for $1 billion in 2014 – watch & meet players online – 34th most popular website in the world (as ranked by Amazon Alexa!). Get your Twitch Prime membership with Amazon.
- YouTube – owned by Alphabet/Google – watch players online.
- Visual Capitalist – overview of the eSports industry
[ls_content_block id=”695″ para=”paragraphs”]