BetaShares DHHF ETF (ASX:DHHF)

The BetaShares DHHF ETF provides investors with a diversified portfolio of assets, including shares, property securities, bonds and cash, across Australian and global markets.

DHHF share price & data

Ticker code: DHHF
Yearly fee (MER): 0.26%
FUM: $3.33 million
Monthly spread: 0.63%
Oct
2019
Apr
Jul
Oct
2020
Apr
Jul
Oct
2019
Apr
Jul
Oct
2020
Apr
Jul
Oct
2019
Apr
Jul
Oct
2020
Apr
Jul
Oct
2019
Apr
Jul
Oct
2020
Apr
Jul
$25.00
$27.50
$30.00
$32.50
$35.00
$37.50
$40.00
$42.50
$25.00
$27.50
$30.00
$32.50
$35.00
$37.50
$40.00
$42.50
$25.00
$27.50
$30.00
$32.50
$35.00
$37.50
$40.00
$42.50
$25.00
$27.50
$30.00
$32.50
$35.00
$37.50
$40.00
$42.50
Range: 1 mth | 3 mths | 6 mths | 1 yr | 2 yrs | 5 yrs | 10 yrs

Prices updated using end of day data. Capital return only. FUM, fee and spread data updated monthly. Last updated: July 2020.

What does the DHHF invest in?

The DHHF invests in over 15,000 global securities, by using a range of ETFs from various Australian providers. This includes holdings in A200, AAA and VAP.

What do investors use DHHF for?

DHHF could be used by investors looking for a low-cost, diversified ETF that provides an all-in-one portfolio solution. This ETF has a high-growth risk profile, which means that 10% of the portfolio is made up of defensive assets (bonds and cash) and the other 90% made up from growth assets (shares and listed property).

DHHF dividend information

Fund Issuer

BetaShares is one of Australia’s largest ETF issuers, by the number of ETFs issued on the ASX and total funds under management (FUM).

Best ETFs warnings

The following warnings are applied by our team, based on quantitative metrics and our internal methodology. These risks are not exhaustive and therefore they should not be relied upon. Always read the PDS of the function and speak to your financial adviser before acting on this information.

When an ETF does not have a sufficiently long track record — typically, we consider this to be at least 3 years — the ETF is could be at a higher risk of being closed down (if it doesn’t grow), and the historical performance and returns (if any) cannot be relied upon.

Tax Domicile

When a fund/ETF has a “domicile” of Australia it means it is a registered fund in Australia for tax purposes.

Registry

Link Market Services is the second-largest share registry in Australia and operates from offices in 11 countries throughout Australasia, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe.

Sector Information

The Best ETFs Diversified sector includes ETFs and index funds that invest in multiple asset classes.

Looking for something better?

This brilliant (and free!) report is issued by Best ETFs Australia, a division of The Rask Group Pty Ltd. It is not a recommendation.
Speak to a financial professional before relying on this information and please read our Financial Services Guide (FSG).

feedback-icon

What can we do better? Leave us some feedback?

We care about your experience, please let us know if you have any suggestions to improve our site.