BetaShares (ASX:DZZF) ETF
The BetaShares DZZF ETF provides investors with a diversified portfolio of ethical assets, including shares and bonds, by screening out unethical industries and giving preference to sustainable companies.
DZZF ETF review
DZZF share price and fees
This chart shows the five-year performance of the chosen ETF to key asset classes of Aussie shares (VAS), US shares (IVV) and global bonds (VIF). You can use this chart to visualise how the ETF responds to different market environments. You can get our reports on ASX: VAS, ASX: IVV & ASX: VIF. The chart compares price return only.
Be sure to access our free ETF report. Or if you’re a fund manager looking to get your fund rated by our team, please get in contact.
What does the DZZF ASX ETF invest in?
The DZZF ETF invests in ethical shares and bonds through BetaShares’ leading range of ethical ETFs: FAIR, ETHI, and HETH for equities and GBND for bonds. DZZF uses both negative and positive screening to exclude harmful industries like fossil fuel mining and weapons manufacturing, while prioritising investment in ‘green’ industries like renewable energy and recycling.
What do investors use the DZZF ETF for?
DZZF could be used by investors looking for a diversified ETF that provides ethical exposure to a range of asset classes. This ETF has a high-growth risk profile, which means that 10% of the portfolio is made up of defensive assets (bonds and cash) and the other 90% is made up from growth assets (Australian and international shares).
How to buy the DZZF ETF
Did you know: You can invest in any ASX-listed ETF for $6.50 (or less)?
Latest ETF News
ASX: DZZF technical analysis
The Best ETFs technical analysis chart pack shows the 12-month share price movements, Stochastic bands and traded volume (for both up and down days). This chart uses end-of-day data, so it’s for illustrative purposes only.
Latest ETF news:
*The warnings on this page are applied by our ETF research team. Please know that these warnings are based on quantitative metrics and our internal methodology. These risks are not exhaustive and therefore they should not be relied upon. Always read the PDS of the function and speak to your financial adviser before acting on this information.
The Best ETF in Australia?
We’ve found the ONE ETF that could rule them all…
Right now, there are 200+ ETFs on the ASX. Then there are index funds. Hundreds of managed funds. LICs. REITs. And everything in between. Wouldn’t it be nice to make ONE investment and build the strong Core of your portfolio — with just one click?
Rask’s lead ETF research analyst and investing team have identified our #1 ETF for 2021 and beyond. Our analyst team has put together a full research report and a step-by-step investment guide to buying this ETF.